Maintain your jewelry by following our care instructions:
- Store your jewels in a small box or pouch to prevent damage from natural sunlight and excess heat.
- Avoid humidity, heat and overexposure to the sun.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming in chlorinated pools and salt water.
- Avoid rubbing against rough garments and other metals or surfaces to avoid scratching and chipping.
- Try to avoid products such as hairspray, body lotion and perfume coming into contact with your jewelry.
- Try to avoid wearing during exercise.
- Gently wipe the bracelets with a soft cloth to retain shine.